Are you spending a lot of your time on Discord chatting with your friends and playing games? You might want to take a break from Discord.
Disabling your Discord account will help you out. Once you deactivate your account, you can restore it at any time you desire. You can also permanenlty delete discord account.
What happens if you disable Discord account
- Once you deactivate your account, you can reactivate it for regaining access to your account.
- Your account’s data will not be deleted.
- You will not receive any notifications from Discord.
- Others can still send you friend requests, but you can only respond to them after reactivating your account.
Disable your Discord Account on Desktop
- Open the Discord app or open the Discord web app from your browser.
- Click on the settings icon at the bottom right corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Disable account.
- A popup will appear, enter your password and click on Disable account.
- You will need to enter the six-digit code if you have enabled 2FA on your account.
How to Disable your Discord Account on Mobile
- Open the Discord app.
- Tap on your profile at the bottom right corner.
- Tap on My Account.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Disable Account.
- Enter your password and tap on Disable. If you have enabled 2FA on your account, you will be asked to enter the six-digit authentication code.
Restoring Disabled Discord Account
To restore your Discord account, simply login to your account and click on Restore Account (Desktop) or tap on RESTORE ACCOUNT (Mobile).