Are you fed up with using your Path account? If that’s the case, why not close your account. Take a look at this article for deleting your Path account.
The Path account is a social network application that allows messaging services and photo sharing for mobile devices. This private messaging application works for all mobile devices, Android and iOS. It allows its users to create their profile, edit it, send text messages to their family members and even share photos.
What happens when you delete your Path account?
When you delete your Path account, all your data will be removed along with your friend’s list, chat history, and more. Your account friends will not be able to contact you through the application. You cannot sign up using the same email address or phone number.
Why should you delete your Path account?
Many users wish to delete their accounts because of email spamming, but you should not worry about it. We recommend you mark the mail as spam, and you can also unsubscribe from their newsletter so that you won’t be disturbed by this problem. If you have other reasons for deleting your account, here’s a way to close your account.
If you wish to take a break from your Path account, you can deactivate your account instead of deleting it. Deleting the Path account is quite simple. You can delete your Path account through the Android, iOS, or Windows Phone app.
Go to Settings -> Accounts -> Disable Account -> Delete account.
How to delete your Path account?
Closing your Path account is as simple as creating your account. There are two ways to close your account:
- Delete your Path account from the mobile application
- Delete your Path account by filling the form
Delete your path account from the mobile application
You can delete your Path account from the mobile application. Follow these steps to close your account:
- Launch the Path application.
- Tap on Moments in the right bottom corner.
- Click on Settings with a gear icon.
- Choose Account.
- Click on Disable Account.
- Click on Delete Account to permanently remove your profile.
- Reenter your current password, and click on Delete.
You will be automatically logged out from the application, and your profile has been deleted. Now, you can remove the application from your mobile phone.
Delete your path account by filling the form
You can also cancel your account by filling the form. Follow these steps to close your account:
- Go to the direct link, http://service.path.com/customer/portal/emails/new.
- Write Your Name and Email Address in the Email Us Form.
- On Inquiry Type, Choose Close and Deactivate Account
- Write your message and reason for closing your account on delete your account and click on send mail.
It takes about 24 hours to 72 hours for customer support to respond to your email.
We hope you were successful in closing your Path account. Feel free to take a look at other articles for deleting your account.