As there is no option to delete your EA Origin account on the website, you have to reach out to EA customer support to request for closing your account. You can delete your Origin (EA) account in two ways, either by chatting with an EA support agent or by calling EA customer support. Here’s how to do i.t
Chatting with EA Game Advisor
- Visit origin.com and sign in to your account.
- Now, go to the Contact Us page.
- Click on the Origin picture.
- Select your platform, PC or Mac.
- Choose Manage my account.
- After that, select Delete account.
- Click on the Select contact option button.
- Type in REQUEST FOR ACCOUNT DELETION in the subject field and click on Request live chat.
- A chat section will popup and connect you with an agent.
- Explain that you want to close your account and the agent will help you complete your request.
Calling EA Help
You can also request to close your account by calling EA Help at +80 037 347 3. The customer support representatives will be available from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM, UTC, from Monday to Saturday.
Want to close your Battle.net account? Check out our article, here.
What happens when you delete your EA Origin account
- Your account will be gone forever.
- All your personal data on your account will be deleted.
- You will lose access to owned games, in-game purchases, and subscriptions.
- You’ll stop getting transactional or marketing emails from EA.
- You cannot transfer your games, information or data to a new account.