Zoom has been the go-to video conferencing service during this pandemic. However, many people/companies are shifting towards alternatives like Google Meet and others due to privacy and security concerns. If you are also one of them, closing your account is always recommend before leaving. Deleting your Zoom account is relatively easy, and you can only perform it through the website. If you are a free basic user, you can delete your Zoom account straight away, but paid Zoom users have to cancel their subscriptions at first. Here’s how to delete your Zoom account.
Note: Deleting your Zoom account is permanent.
How do I delete my Zoom account
- Visit zoom.us and log in to your account.
- Click Account Management on the left pane and select Account Profile.
- Click on the Terminate my account link.
- A confirmation popup appears, select Yes.
How to delete your Zoom account on Android or iPhone
- Open a web browser on your phone.
- Tap on the ≡ icon at the top right corner.
- Select SIGN IN from the dropdown menu.
- Now, log in to your account.
- Tap Profile at the top of the page.
- Choose Account Management and then Account Profile.
- Tap on Terminate my account.
- A prompt will appear, select Yes to confirm.