There are multiple ways to delete apps on Android. It is a simple process, but it may vary upon the device and on the android version your phone’s running on.
Uninstall apps on Android from Settings
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Now, search for Apps or Application Manager in the settings and tap on it.
- Tap on the name of the app that you want to uninstall.
- Select the app you want to delete.
- Tap on the UNINSTALL button on the app info page.
- At last, a popup will appear on your screen for the confirmation of uninstalling the app. Tap Ok and uninstallation process is complete.
Delete Apps on Android from the App Drawer
The simplest way to delete apps on Android is to uninstall them from the app drawer.
- Go to the app drawer (app menu) on your phone. You may have to scroll up from your home screen or tap on the app drawer icon. It all depends upon your device’s customization.
- Now, tap and hold on the app that you want to delete. The Uninstall option should popup somewhere. And tap on the Uninstall option.
- A prompt will appear on your screen for the confirmation of app uninstallation. Tap Ok.
And the particular app will be removed from your device.
Delete Apps using Google Play Store
You can also uninstall apps on Android using Google Play Store.
- Open Play Store from your mobile device.
- Tap on the menu icon (≡) on the upper left corner of the screen beside the white search bar.
- Select the option My apps & games.
- After that, tap on the INSTALLED tab.
- List of installed apps appear, tap on the app which you want to delete from Android phone.
- Next up, tap on the UNINSTALL button
- A popup will emerge on your screen for the confirmation of the app uninstallation. And you have to tap on OK.
Now your app deletion process is complete.