Google Assistant is a very beneficial tool when it comes to assisting you, whether it’s setting reminders, finding the song name, or getting weather information. It’s the most proficient assisant on mobile. However, if you want to disable Google Assistant on your device, it doesn’t take a lot of time.
How to turn off Google Assistant
- Open the Google app on your phone.
- Tap on More at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Settings.
- On the settings page, select Google Assistant.
- Scroll down and tap on General.
- Now, toggle off the Google Assistant slider.
- A popup will appear, select TURN OFFF to confirm.
How to disable Hey Google
Hey Google feature lets you open up Google Assistant whenever you need by just saying Hey Google even if your screen is off.