Google and its services have been so much integrated to our lives that it kind of gets hard to imagine days without them. However, if you want to delete your Google account for whatever reason, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we will guide you to close your Google account.
RELATED: Delete Gmail Account
How do I delete my Google Account
- Visit myaccount.google.com on your web browser.
- Login to your Google account if you haven’t already.
- Now, Click on “Data & personalization” from the left pane.
- Navigate to the Download, delete, or make a plan for your data section, and click on Delete a service or your account option.
- Under the Delete your Google Account section, click on Delete your account.
- Enter your password and click on Next to verify.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tick the both checkboxes.
- Now, click on DELETE ACCOUNT.