Groupon is an excellent service to get virtual coupons and save money. However, if you are fed up with Groupon and want to leave, you might want to delete your account. Groupon doesn’t allow you to delete your account by going into your account settings, so you have to request for your account closure. Here’s how to do it.
How to close your Groupon account
- Visit groupon.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on Help at the top right corner.
- Scroll down and click on Managing Your Account.
- Now, click on the Contact Us link next to Still Need Help?
- Click on Live Chat. You can also select the Send Us an Email option if you want, but it could take 3-days to get a response from Groupon.
- A Live Chat section will popup. Click on Start Chat.
- Tell the agent that you want to close your account and he/she will assist you for the process.
If no one is available on the Live Chat:
- Choose the Send Us an Email option
- Explain that you want to close your account and click on Send.
- After 3 days, Groupon Customer Support will inbox you for the further procedure to close your account.
Want to close your Alibaba account? Check out our article, here.