Badoo helps you find people you want to meet and date living near you. However, if you didn’t find your potential match or want to switch to other dating apps, you might want to delete your Badoo account at first.
In this article, we will teach you to close your Badoo account on both Android or iOS device.
What happens when you close your Badoo account
Your profile will get deleted, including all your information. If someone has previously contacted or connected with you, they will see your profile as a Deleted user.
How to Delete a Badoo Account on Android or iPhone/iPad
- Open the Badoo app on your Android or iOS device.
- Tap on the profile icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap on Settings at the top left corner.
- In the settings page, select Account.
- Tap on Delete account at the bottom.
- Select Delete your account option, and tap Continue.
- Tap on No, delete my account option at the bottom of the page.
- Give your reason for closing your account and tap on the Delete account button.
Your Badoo account will be permanently deleted within the 30 days of your account deletion. If you want to recover your account, you have to click on the link sent to your email address before the 30 days of your account closure.