OnlyFans has been quite popular for the past few years, where it allows influencers to post whatever they want, but it’s not for everyone. You have to pay a monthly subscription fee to each content creator you follow, and you might spend too much money on OnlyFans as the subscription cost varies upon each creator, which is set by themselves. Also, OnlyFans got removed from the Google Play Store and App Store for violating the terms. Besides that, there are plenty of other reasons to leave OnlyFans. If you don’t want to use the subscription-based social media platform anymore, here’s how to delete your OnlyFans account.
Note: Deleting your OnlyFans account is permanent and cannot be restored.
How to delete an OnlyFans account on Desktop
- Visit onlyfans.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on the profile icon at the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Click Account on the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Now, type in the code given in the picture and click on the DELETE ACCOUNT button.
- Select YES, DELETE to confirm.
How to delete my OnlyFans account on the phone
- Open a web browser on your device.
- Visit onlyfans.com and log in to your account.
- Tap on the profile icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Choose the Settings option.
- Tap on the @ (account) icon at the top menu bar.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap DELETE ACCOUNT.
- Now, enter the code given in the picture and tap DELETE ACCOUNT
- A confirmation prompt appears, select YES, DELETE.
OnlyFans will send you a confirmation email once your account is closed.
What happens when you delete your OnlyFans account?
All your data will be erased from OnlyFans. You’ll lose any active subscription, and it won’t automatically renew any further. If you are a Creator with active subscriptions, your account will be closed after the last subscription’s expiration.
How to cancel your OnlyFans Subscription
If you just want to unsubscribe from certain creators, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your OnlyFans account.
- Navigate to the creator’s profile you wish to unsubscribe.
- Now, switch off the Auto-Renew option.