Whether you are unsatisfied with Zoom’s subscription or want to delete your account, canceling your Zoom subscription isn’t that hard. Here we will guide you to cancel your Zoom subscription and Add-On.
How to cancel your Zoom subscription
- Visit zoom.us and sign in to your account.
- Click Account Management on the left pane and select Billing.
- Under the Current Plans tab, look for the plan you want to cancel and click Cancel Subscription at the far right corner.
- Select Cancel Subscription to confirm cancellation.
- Select the reason for canceling your subscription and click Submit to finish.
Note: If you see Contact Sales instead of Cancel Subscription, you have to contact Zooms’ sales group to cancel your plan.
How to cancel your Add-On subscription
- Go to zoom.us and log in to your account.
- Select Account Management and then click Billing.
- In the Current Plans tab, click Cancel Subscription on the far right of the Add-On you want to cancel.