Do you have a lot of emails, and you just want to clear them up? Deleting all your emails from Gmail is the way to go. It’s not that bothering to clear all your emails from Gmail, but you do have to follow some steps as mentioned below.
Note: Deleting all your emails will delete all your sent and received emails except spam emails.
Delete all emails from Gmail
- Visit gmail.com and login to your account.
- Click on the “More” dropdown menu on the left pane of the page.
- A menu will drop-down, select the All Mail option.
- You will see all the emails and you have to click on the checkbox which is on the top left corner of the page just beside the “compose” button.
- After that, an option “Select all conversations in all mail” will appear just above your email, click on it.
- Now, click on the trash bin icon at the top of the page.
- A confirmation prompt will appear, select the OK option to delete all your emails.
- All your emails will be deleted and moved to the trash section. Click on the Trash option on the left pane of the page.
- Click on the Empty Trash now option, located just above the emails.
- At last, a confirmation prompt will appear and you have to click on OK. It will permanently delete all your emails from your Gmail account.
How To Clear Gmail Inbox?
You may have received a lot of irrelevant emails on your Gmail, and you want to clear your Gmail’s inbox. Follow these steps, and you will be quickly clearing up your Gmail’s Inbox.
Caution: You may have some valuable emails in your Inbox section, so make sure you have a backup because this procedure will completely clear up your Gmail’s Inbox.
Steps on Clearing your Gmail Inbox:
- Fire up your web browser and visit gmail.com.
- If you are using a smartphone, open Google chrome>enable Desktop Site>visit gmail.com
- You will need to login to your account if you haven’t.
- You should see all your received emails on the page.
- Click on the checkbox at the top of the page to select all your emails in the inbox. It’s alongside the Compose button.
- Now, click on Select all *number* conversations in Primary option at the upper part of the page.
- After that, click on the bin (delete) icon at the top of the page.
- A confirmation prompt will appear, select OK to confirm the bulk action. It will move all your inbox’s emails to the trash section.
- Click on More drop-down menu from the left pane of the page.
- Scroll down on the pane, and select Trash.
- Now, click on Empty Trash Now option at the top of the page. It’s just above your emails.
- At last, a confirmation popup will emerge, click on OK to finalize your decision.