Chat with a Tech Support Specialist anytime, anywhere
Uber Eats is an excellent food delivery service to get your food from various restaurants. However, if you are spending too much money on Uber Eats, it might be time to say goodbye and save some bucks. Deleting your Uber Eats account isn’t hard, but there’s a small twist. You have to delete your Uber account if you want to close your Uber Eats account. You can uninstall the Uber Eats app on your device if you don’t want to lose your Uber account, but your Uber Eats account information will still be intact. Nevertheless, if you think it’s time to get rid of Uber, here’s how to delete your Uber Eats account.
How to delete your Uber Eats account using the app
- Open the Uber app on your phone.
- Tap on the ≡ icon at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select Settings on the menu pane.
- Scroll down and tap Privacy.
- Tap Delete Your Account at the bottom.
- Now, sign in to your account.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap Continue.
- Select a reason for leaving Uber.
- Confirm by tapping on Delete Account.
How to close your Uber Eats account using a web browser
- Visit the Uber Account Closure Page.
- Sign in to your account.
- Scroll down on the page and click Continue.
- Choose a reason for leaving Uber.
- Click on the Delete Account button and your account deletion request will be submitted.
Uber gives you 30 days to recover your account if you change your mind. After the 30 days of your account closure request, your account will be permanently deleted.
Having issues closing your account? Visit Uber Help.
Get step-by-step instructions from verified Tech Support Specialists to Delete, Cancel or Uninstall anything in just minutes.Ask Tech Support Live Now