You can add comments on a Microsoft Word document, which makes the feedback more clearer. Through this feature, you can also have a healthy discussion with others regarding the document as they can also comment/reply to it.
However, if you want to delete a comment or delete all comments on the document, here’s what you should do.
Note: Anyone with the edit access on the document can edit your comments.
Delete A Comment on Microsoft Word Document
- Open the document of which you wish to delete the comment.
- Click on the Review tab at the top menu bar.
- Click on Show Comments, it’s in the Comments section.
- You will see all the comments on the document. Right-click on the one you wish to delete.
- In the popup menu, choose Delete Comment.