Google Assistant is a very beneficial tool when it comes to assisting you, whether it’s setting reminders, finding the song name, or getting weather information. It’s the most proficient assisant on mobile. However, if you want to disable Google Assistant on your device, it doesn’t take a lot of time.
How to turn off Google Assistant on your Android Phone
- Launch the Google app on your phone and tap on the three-dot icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- On the menu page, select Settings.
- Select Google Assistant on the list.
- Tap on the Assistant tab.
- Scroll down and tap on Phone.
- Turn off the toggle button to disable Google Assistant on your device.
How to disable Hey Google
Hey Google feature lets you open up Google Assistant whenever you need by just saying Hey Google even if your screen is off.