These days, modern games like Shadow of the Tom Raider can easily eat up your PS4’s hard drive space. If you want to install new games on your PS4, but you are running out of space, then delete games on PS4 to create space for new games.
Steps to Delete Games on PS4 Library
- First up, highlight the game you want to remove by navigating towards it.
- You can find your games in the quick start menu or your library.
- Now, press the Options button on your controller.
- A menu will appear, select Delete.
- A confirmation screen will show up, select OK.
Steps to Delete Games on PS4’s System Storage
If you are into deleting games on your PS4, then doing it by going into the system storage might be very helpful for you as the storage menu sorts the games in size order. In this way, it will be easier for you to decide which one to delete to make up space.
- Go to Settings from the home screen.
- In the settings menu, select Storage.
- Now, choose the System Storage option. You can even select Extended Storage if you have one.
- You will see a list of how much storage is occupied by what, select Applications.
- Now, you will see a list of all your games, press Options on your controller, then select Delete.
- Choose the games you want to delete, and select Delete.
- At last, confirm by selecting OK.