Flipboard is a popular social news app that allows you to explore content based on your likings in a magazine-style format. However, if you want to delete your Flipboard account, here’s how to do it.
How to Delete Flipboard Account from Mobile
- Open the Flipboard app on your phone.
- Tap on the profile icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Now, tap on the (⚙) icon at the top right.
- Select Edit Profile on the page.
- Tap on More Settings at the bottom of your screen.
- After that, select Delete Account from the options list.
- Type in your username and password in the given field.
- Tap on the Submit button.
How To Delete Flipboard Account from Web-Browser
If you are using Flipboard on your PC, follow these steps to delete your Flipboard account.
- Open your web browser and visit flipboard.com
- Login to your account if you haven’t already done it.
- Click on your profile at the top right corner of the page.
- A dropdown menu will appear, select Settings.
- Scroll down on the page, and click on Delete account. It’s under the ACCOUNT SETTINGS heading.
- Enter your username/email address and password in the given fields.
- Click on the Submit button to finalize your decision.