Cisco Webex is a popular Web conferencing software that is developed by Cisco Systems. It is a conferencing solution for workers all over the world.
The popular Cisco Webex is a software that allows you to have online meetings and discussions with others from all over the world. It has been designed for businesses, government agencies, and educational institutions that need to conduct more effective communications.
The kind of services they offer include the following:
- Video Conferencing: It is designed to allow you to communicate with a video conferencing system. You can make your own meetings and share presentations, documents, videos, and voice conversations with others from all over the world.
- Conference Calls: This is another way of conducting meetings and discussions with others. It allows you to use your phone line to make calls and listen in on other people’s conversations at the same time.
- Screen Sharing: This is a feature that allows you to share your computer screen with others. This means that they can view what you are seeing on your Mac or PC at the same time.
The software has been designed for an era when small business and government agencies need conferencing solutions that are easy to set up, operate, and manage. It was created for large enterprises, so it has some more advanced features compared with other solutions on the market today.
This makes it easier for people in remote locations to communicate with each other without being separated by distance or time.
What Does Deleting Cisco Webex from Mac Mean?
Deleting Cisco Webex from your Mac would mean that you can no longer use the software to perform any virtual conference-related tasks, such as video conferencing, file sharing, and Webex meeting scheduling.
Deleting this software will also delete all your configuration settings, including a username and password. You may want to delete your Cisco Webex from your Mac because you are trying to use a different conferencing software, you want to use another one, or you’re just unsatisfied with what Cisco Webex has to offer. Either way, we’ve got your back.
How to Delete Cisco Webex from Mac?
The process for deleting Cisco Webex from your Mac device is a fairly easy one. In order to do so, you simply need to follow the steps detailed below:
- Turn on your Mac device.
- Use the Finder feature on your Mac.
- Navigate through the Applications folder until you find the folder for Cisco Webex.
- From this point forward, you have two options: First, you can simply drag the Cisco Webex Meetings file to the Trash feature on Mac. Or,
- You can also right click on the Trash icon, and select Move to Trash.
By completing the above steps, you should be able to successfully delete Cisco Webex from your Mac. If you are having any further problems trying to successfully finish this deletion process, you should also consider contacting their customer service team.