If you think Hulu hasn’t enough content or it’s not worth your money then you can cancel Hulu account with ease.
The steps to cancel the account is easy and simple but methods may vary depending upon your subscription.
Cancel Hulu account from the web
- Log in to hulu.com from a web browser.
- Hover your mouse over to your account name on the top right corner. A drop-down menu will appear, click on the option Account.
- In the Manage Your Account page, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Cancel on Cancel Your Subscription page.
- Hulu will offer you some deals to keep you as a customer if you still want to unsubscribe, click CONTINUE TO CANCEL.
- Next, Hulu will give you the option to pause your subscription. If you don’t intend to come back soon continue to cancel.
- Provide the reason for cancellation and click ‘CONTINUE TO CANCEL’.
- Hulu will put on extra effort to keep you by showing different offers. Click Cancel Subscription to end your subscription.
Cancel Hulu account from iPhone and Android phone
Cancel from iPhone
- Open the Settings app from the iPhone menu.
- Click on your name and select the iTunes and App Store.
- Tap on View Apple ID and authenticate your account with the password, Face ID or Touch ID.
- Scroll down and click on Subscriptions. It will show your active subscriptions with Apple.
- Find the entry for Hulu and open it.
- On the next page click Cancel Subscription to unsubscribe.
Unsubscribe from Android
- Open the Hulu app from your Android device
- Tap on the Account tab on the bottom right corner.
- Once again click on Account from the menu to go Hulu account page. You may need to log in with your account.
- Click on Cancel Your Subscription.
- Click Continue to Cancel on pause subscription page and after selecting a reason to leave.
- Finally, click Cancel Subscription and the cancellation process is complete.
Cancelling Hulu billed through the third party
If you’ve subscribed through Amazon, follow the steps to cancel.
- Go to the Amazon subscription page.
- Choose the Actions option.
- A drop-down menu will appear, select Turn off auto-renewal.
- In the next step, Confirm to turn off auto-renewal.
- Open iTunes app from your PC and open Account from the top bar menu and click View My Account…
- You need to enter your Apple password to authenticate.
- Click on the Manage option beside the Subscriptions option.
- Find Hulu and hit the Edit option.
- Hit Cancel Subscription and confirm it.
Can I get a refund when I cancel the Hulu subscription?
Short answer – No.
According to Hulu terms and conditions, payments are non-refundable. When you terminate your account, Hulu will not provide any credit, even if you have an unused period of the service.