Pinterest is a popular social media service for sharing images. However, if you are fed up with Pinterest and want to close your account, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we will guide you to delete your Pinterest account permanently.
How to close your Pinterest account?
- Visit pinterest.com and log in to your account.
- Click on the dropdown menu icon at the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Click Account Settings from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Close account.
- Now, click on Continue.
- Select a reason for leaving Pinterest and click on Send email. Now, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Pinterest.
- Open the confirmation email and click on the Yes, close account button to confirm.
Note: Your gets permanently deleted after 14 days of your account closure.