Battle.net is an account management service for gamers of Blizzard games. Battle.net stores the record of all your online game purchases and CD keys. Creating a Battle.net account is a hassle less process, but it’s not the same for deleting one. There’s no option to delete your Battle.net account from the account settings. So, you have to reach out to Blizzard Support to delete your account. Here, we will guide you to request your account closure in various ways.
One of the primary ways to delete your account is by requesting your account deletion through email. Send an email to email@example.com from your account’s email address with a description that you want to close your Battle.net account permanently.
Filing a Ticket on Battle.net Support Page
- Visit the Battle.net support page. Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- Click on Account, App, & Shop.
- Type in “I want to delete my account” in the Tell Us About Your Issue field and click Continue.
- Select Account on the left pane.
- Click on Not listed here.
- Click on the Contact Us button. It’s under Still need help? heading.
- Write a description about closing your account and click on Submit.
- You will soon get an inbox from Blizzard for further information or you can also visit the My Tickets page for the next update.
Calling Blizzard Account Services Department
You can also request your account deletion by calling the Blizzard’s account services department at 800-592-5499.