Do you have someone that you want to unfriend on Facebook? HowToDelete guides you through the steps of unfriending your so-called friend on Facebook from both Mobile App and Web-browser (Desktop).
What happens when you unfriend someone on Facebook?
- Both can still message each other after unfriending. If you want to end the conversation, you can block the person.
- The unfriended person won’t get notified about your action.
- He/she will be removed from your friends’ list.
- You won’t be seeing any posts from the person you unfriended.
How To Unfriend On Facebook without them knowing about it
Follow these steps if you are using a computer.
- Visit facebook.com on your web browser.
- Log into your account if you haven’t.
- Click on your profile at the top of the page.
- Now, click on the Friends tab. It’s just below your cover photo.
- Navigate the person that you want to unfriend.
- If you didn’t find, scroll down on the page and look for it. You can also directly search him/her from the search bar.
- Click on the Friends button beside your target friend.
- A dropdown menu will appear, select Unfriend
How to Unfriend Someone on Facebook using Facebook App
- Launch the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Log into your account if you haven’t already.
- Tap on the profile icon at the top of your screen.
- Now, scroll down on the page and tap on the See All Friends button.
- You will see a list of all your friends on Facebook. Tap on the FRIENDS button beside the profile picture of your target person.
- You may have to scroll down to find your target friend. You can also search the person from the Search your friend list search bar.
- A popup will appear, select Unfriend.
- A confirmation popup will emerge. Tap on CONFIRM to unfriend the person.