Shopping on Amazon is a very convenient and satisfying experience. However, you may want to manage your payment by deleting your existing payment method and adding another. Removing a credit from your Amazon account is a simple task, and here’s how.
How to delete a credit card from your Amazon account
- visit amazon.com on your computer and log in to your Amazon account if you haven’t.
- Hover your cursor over Account and Lists at the top right corner.
- A menu will dropdown, select Your Account.
- Under Ordering and shopping preferences, click on Payment options.
- You will see your credit card under the Your credit and debit cards heading.
- Click on the down arrow on the right side of the card you want to remove.
- Click on the Remove button.
- A confirmation popup appears, select Confirm remove.
Your credit card is successfully removed from your Amazon account.