Creating your very own Youtube playlists is great as you can enjoy watching your customized videos, but what about deleting Youtube playlists. HowToDelete guides you through the steps of deleting your Youtube playlist from both Youtube App and Web browser (Desktop)
How to Delete Youtube Playlist from web
Follow these steps if you are using Youtube on your Desktop’s web browser.
- Visit youtube.com and login to your account if you haven’t.
- Click on Library at the left pane of the page.
- Scroll down and you will see your playlists under the Playlists heading.
- If you have multiple playlists, click on SHOW MORE.
- Click on the title of the playlists at the upper right corner.
- Now, click on the three-dot icon placed below the name of the playlist.
- A popup menu will appear, select Delete playlist.
- At last, a confirmation popup will show up, select DELETE.
How To Delete a Playlist on Youtube App
- Open the Youtube App on your Android/iOS device.
- Tap on Library at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Now, scroll down and you’ll see your playlists.
- Tap on your target playlist.
- After that, tap on the ( ⋮ ) icon at the top right corner.
- Select the Delete playlist option in the popup menu.
- A confirmation popup will appear, select OK.
How To Remove Videos From Youtube Playlist
If you only want to remove some videos from your Youtube Playlist without deleting the whole playlist, here’s what you should do.
- Open the playlist where your target video is added.
- Look for the video and tap on the ( ⋮ ) icon far right of the respective video.
- A popup menu will show up, select Remove from *playlist name*.
- Navigate to the video on your Playlist.
- Swipe left on the video you want to remove.
- Now, tap on the REMOVE.