Uber has an easy and secure way to pay for rides. However, if you ever want to remove your debit/credit card on Uber, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we will guide you to delete your payment method on Uber.
Chat with a Tech Support Specialist anytime, anywhere
RELATED: Delete Uber Account.
How to remove credit or debit card from Uber
- Open the Uber app on your Android or iOS device.
- Tap on the ☰ icon at the top left corner.
- On the menu page, select the Payment option.
- You will see a list of all your payment methods. The first one on the list is your default payment method. Tap on the payment method that you want to delete.
- Tap on the three dots icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- A pop-up menu will appear, select Delete.
- A confirmation popup will appear, tap DELETE to confirm.