Instagram stories are one of the essential factors in engaging your audience. Oftentimes, we mistakenly post a story and later want to delete it. If you are in the same situation and don’t want to get embarrassed in front of your followers, here’s how to delete your Instagram story.
Also, know How To Delete A Facebook Story.
How to delete Instagram story on Android or iPhone/iPad
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap on your story at the top stories section.
- Tap on More at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- In the popup menu, select Delete.
- A confirmation popup will appear, tap Delete.
How to remove story from Instagram using computer
- Visit instagram.com and sign in to your account.
- Tap on your profile picture at the right pane beside the stories section.
- Click on the three-dot icon at the top right corner.
- In the popup menu, click Delete.
- Another confirmation popup will appear, select Delete.
How to delete archived stories on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your Android or iOS device.
- Go to your profile by tapping on your profile pic at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines (menu) at the top right corner.
- In the menu pane, select Archive.
- Tap on the story you want to remove.
- Tap on More at the bottom right corner.
- In the popup window, select Delete.
- Again, tap on Delete to confirm.