Instagram is one of the most used social networking services in this modern world. No matter if you have 0 or thousands of followers, sooner or later, you may want to delete Instagram posts. If you don’t know how to delete Instagram post then you are at the right place. In this article we will provide you the guide to delete your Instagram post individually or in bulk.
Steps to Delete Instagram Post
- Launch the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap on your profile at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- You will see all your posts on the page. Tap on the post that you want to delete.
- Now, tap on the ( ⋮ ) icon at the top right corner of the post.
- A popup menu will appear, select Delete.
- At last, a confirmation popup will emerge, tap on Delete.
How To Delete All Instagram Posts
Officially, Instagram doesn’t allow you to delete all your posts (photos/videos) from your account at once. You will have to use a third-party app named Cleaner for Instagram, you can download it from the Google Play Store or App Store (iOS).
Important: Once you delete all your Instagram Posts, it cannot be undone. So, make sure what you are doing.
Steps to Delete All your Instagram Posts
- Open the “Cleaner for Instagram” app on your phone.
- Log in to your Instagram account using your username and password.
- Tap on Media at the bottom of your screen.
- Now, tap on the Quick select button at the bottom of your screen.
- A popup menu will appear, choose Select all.
- After that, tap on the lightning button at the bottom right corner.
- Select the Delete option.
- A popup will emerge, select Start now.
How to Delete a Comment on Instagram
You can only delete a comment if it’s the comment made by you, or you should be the owner of the post. If you want to delete a comment on Instagram, here’s what you should do.
- Navigate to the post where you want to delete the comment.
- Tap and hold on the comment.
- Now, tap on the ( 🗑 ) icon at the top right corner.