Instagram is one of the most popular social media services in the world. However, if you want to leave Instagram for whatever, we’ve got you covered. In this article, we will guide you to delete your Instagram account permanently.
This article also guides you to temporarily deactivate your Instagram, if you are just looking for a short break.
How to delete your Instagram Account?
- Go to the Instagram Account Closure page.
- Log in to your account if you haven’t already.
- Select a reason for leaving Instagram.
- After that, re-enter your password.
- Now, click on the Delete your account name button at the bottom.
- A popup will appear, select OK to confirm.
Your account will get permanently deleted after 30 days of your account closure.
How to deactivate Instagram Account?
- Visit instagram.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on the profile icon to the right corner of the page.
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Temporarily disable my account.
- Select the reason to deactivate from the drop-down list.
- Now, type in your password and click on Temporarily Disable Account.
- A popup will appear, select Yes to confirm.