Nowadays, games are getting better and better but it comes at a cost. The file size of games with a triple-A title can easily take up to 50GB of storage or more. If we look at the Xbox One’s base model, it only comes with a 500GB hard drive, which is not even enough for average gamers these days.
You can buy an external drive to deal with the storage problem, but it’s not a solution for everyone. So, Howtodelete is here for your help. You can create space for new games by removing old ones. Here is how to delete games on Xbox one.
Steps to delete Games on Xbox One
- On the home screen, press the Xbox button.
- A dashboard will appear, select MyGames & Apps.
- You will see a list of all the games installed on your Xbox One, highlight the ones that you want to delete.
- Now, press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller. (It’s also known as Start button for most of the players).
- In the popup menu, select Manage Game.
- Now, select the Uninstall all option and again select Uninstall all to confirm your decision.
How to Reinstall Deleted Games on Xbox One
If you ever want to re-install a deleted game on your Xbox One, here’s what you should do.
- Insert the disc of the game that you want to reinstall or download it from Microsoft Store.
- Go to the My Games & Apps screen, and select the Games.
- Look for the game, which is under the Ready to Install title and install it.