iCloud is a service that is used by many people. This service allows you to store your files and data on the internet. It also allows you to synchronize these files across all of your devices such as your phone, tablet, and computer.
One of the most important features of iCloud is the fact that it allows you to delete individual files from it. This means that when you want to delete a file from iCloud, you can simply click on the menu and choose Delete from iCloud.
After this, you will be asked whether you want to delete this file permanently or not. If you choose Permanent, then your file will be deleted forever and will not be recoverable. However, if you choose Not
Now, then the file will be deleted from iCloud for 24 hours and then it will be available again for recovery.
However, there are times when you might want to delete all of your files from iCloud. For example, if your device has been stolen or if someone has stolen all of your files or data because they have hacked into your account.
Another reason why you might want to delete all of your files from iCloud is that it contains personal information such as photos or videos that should not be shared with others. In this case, you can simply do the following:
How To Delete From iCloud
- On your device, open iCloud.
- Select Storage.
- Next, choose what files you want to delete.
- Next, choose Delete from iCloud.
- Next, you will be asked whether you want to delete this file permanently or not. If you choose Permanent, then your file will be deleted forever and will not be recoverable.
However, if you choose Not Now, then the file will be deleted from iCloud for 24 hours and then it will be available again for recovery.
- Once the deletion is complete, a confirmation message will appear on your screen.
- Click on Done to close the message box.
What are the Benefits of Using iCloud?
iCloud allows you to access your files and data on all of your devices. This means that you can access these files from any device that you are using at the time.
You can also back up all of your files and data to iCloud. This means that you will not have to store them on a separate device or backup drive as they will be stored in iCloud and therefore, you will have a backup of them.
How to Recover Files From iCloud
iCloud is a very useful service as it allows you to store your files and data in one place so that you do not have to worry about losing them or having them stolen. However, sometimes people must recover their lost files from iCloud. If this happens, then they should follow the steps below:
- On your device, open the Settings application.
- Next, choose iCloud from the list of applications on the left side of the screen. You will see two options on this screen: Backup and Restore Files & Data (this option is grayed out).
Tap on this option to access more options such as Recover From iTunes Backup (this option is available).