A website called Crypto.com is a cryptocurrency exchange app that is based in Singapore. It is currently used by 10 million people and has 3,000 employees.
The users also have all the security features you would expect to have, like multi-factor authentication and anti-phishing measures. As for user security, it also involves password, biometric, email, phone, and authenticator verification.
Table of Contents
How can I withdraw money from crypto.com?
You must have a verified Crypto.com account, and you must be at the level of Starter or higher. So there are only two transfer options. Then you can transfer your funds to your Crypto.com exchange wallet or to another external crypto wallet. In order to do this, you must:
- Log into your account at crypto.com/exchange. Click on the button that is in the upper right-hand corner of that page.
- After you have logged in, click on wallets > spot wallet in the upper right-hand corner.
- Find the crypto that you want to transfer, and click on the button that says “withdraw.””
- In general, choose whether you would like your cash to go straight to your crypt.com exchange wallet (free and instant) or to an external crypto wallet (which may incur a fee based on the amount of crypto and a fee to transfer the crypto). Both of these options may take two to three hours to process.
- Enter the amount that you wish to transfer, and when you are ready to make that change, choose Review withdrawal.
- Enter the one-time password that you received and the Google verification code. Then select the confirm withdrawal button.
How can I remove my Crypto.com account?
Unlike most other platforms that allow you to trade online, crypto.com does not have a straightforward way of terminating your account.There are some hoops that you must jump through before you are able to delete your account. Let’s take a look at the procedures.
Take your money
Before you close your account, be sure to withdraw your money from that account. It is important that you wait for the withdrawal to be processed before you proceed to the next step.
Next step, you must contact crypto.com
When you decide that you want to delete your account, you must get in touch with the folks at Crypto.com. Alternatively, you can contact them directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. So, you must contact Crypto using the email address that you used when you registered your account with Crypto.
Addressing and information
Subject: Close account. Do not add anything further to the subject of your email. By doing that, the algorithm that sorts emails will prioritize the messages you send.
This is an important and secure security and verification step that is added to verify your credentials. It is added in order to prevent anyone else than the person who is the owner of the account from closing the account.
Confirmation of your request
A confirmation email will be sent to you when you have terminated your crypto.com account. In the email, you will be given the information that crypto is legally required to possess. This is the information that is provided in the ‘Terms of Service’.