Do you need to remove a contact from your iPhone or iPad? There is an easy way to delete contacts from your device.
Delete Contacts on iPhone
- Open the Contacts app on your iPhone.
- You will see a list of contacts on your screen. Tap on the name of the contact that you want to delete. (You can also search the contact by entering the name of the contact on the search bar. The search bar is at the top of your screen)
- Tap on the Edit option which is on the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap on the Delete Contact option.
- A popup will appear on your screen where you have to tap on the Delete Contact option. And the contact will be deleted from your iPhone.
How to delete all contacts on iPhone?
Do you need to delete all of your contacts on the iPhone?
- Open the Settings app from the iPhone menu, then tap on your name and the words “Apple ID, iCloud, iTunes & App Store.” on the top.
- Select the option iCloud from the list.
- Toggle off the white circle set into the green tab.
- A popup window will appear. Tap on Delete from my iPhone.
Now all of your contacts will be erased from the phone.