The comment section on Youtube is a whole different world compared to the video itself. From opinions, taking stances, debating, Youtube comments are not a thing to miss. However, if you want to delete your comment on a Youtube video, here’s how to do it.
Note: You cannot delete all your comments on Youtube.
How to delete your Youtube comment using web-browser
- Visit youtube.com and login to your account if you haven’t.
- Open the video on which you want to delete your comment. Scroll down to the comments section.
- Hover your mouse over your comment and click on the three-dot icon on the right.
- In the dropdown menu, select Delete.
- Confirm by selecting DELETE.
How to remove a comment on Youtube using the mobile app
- Open the Youtube app on your iPhone/iPad or Android device.
- Play the video on which you commented.
- Scroll down to the comments section and tap on the three-dot icon next to the comment.
- Tap Delete in the dropdown menu.
- Tap DELETE to confirm.
Alternative method to delete your comment on Youtube
- Head into Youtube’s Comment History page.
- Hover your mouse over the comment you want to delete and click on the three-dot icon.
- A dropdown menu will appear, click Delete.
- Select DELETE to confirm.