Quite often, while creating spreadsheets, you may end up having blank rows on it. You can delete blank rows in excel in two different ways as shown below.
How To Manually Delete Blank Rows in Excel
It is the easiest method for deleting blank rows on your excel spreadsheet and here’s how to do it.
- Right-click on the side numbering of the respective empty row that you want to delete.
- A popup menu will appear, select Delete.
If you have multiple blank rows in your spreadsheet
- Press and hold the ctrl on your keyboard.
- Click on the sorting number of the respective empty rows from the left pane.
- Now, right-click and select Delete.
Steps to Delete Empty Rows in Excel using Find & Select
- Select the data range on your spreadsheet.
- Click on Find & Select option from the top right corner of the app window. You will find it under the Home tab > Editing.
- A dropdown menu will appear, select Go To Special…
- In the popup window, select Blanks and click on OK.
- Now, click on the Delete option at the upper right corner of the app window. It’s in the Cells section.
- A dropdown menu will appear, select Delete Sheet Rows.