Don’t want to pay a monthly subscription for the special benefits or Prime account? Then you can delete Amazon prime account easily. Follow the steps below the cancel Prime membership.
Points to consider before you end Amazon Prime Membership
- Any other subscription associated with your profile will not renew after your account deactivation.
- If you got Prime membership through another company, then you need to contact that company to close it.
- You are eligible for a full refund of the current membership period if you’ve paid for any benefit but haven’t used it. The refund process may take 3 to 5 business days.
Steps to delete Amazon Prime Account
- Go to Amazon.com from a web browser.
- Sign in with your Prime account if you are not already logged in.
- Click on Account & Lists on the top bar menu.
- Select Your Prime Membership under the heading Your Account.
- Now, click on the End Membership and Benefits option on the left pane. It starts your membership deactivation process.
- The next page will show the benefits which you’ll lose after canceling the account. Click on the End My Benefits button.
- At last, you’ll be prompted to confirm the deletion process. Click the option End on month, day year.
Alternatively, you can visit the account cancellation page and click End Membership.
If you want to terminate the whole account not only Prime then, follow the steps in how to delete Amazon account.