WhatsApp is an easy way to connect with others, and the WhatsApp group adds a nudge to it. However, nothing lasts forever, and you may want to delete your WhatsApp group. Here’s how to remove a WhatsApp group.
Note: You have to leave the group before you can delete a Group owned by you.
How to leave a WhatsApp group
- Open the Group chat you want to leave.
- Tap on the three-dot icon at the top right corner.
- A dropdown menu will appear, select More.
- Tap on the Exit group option.
- A confirmation window appears, select EXIT. You’ve successfully left the group.