Netflix is the best video streaming service where you can enjoy thousands of movies and series of your liking. However, if you want to delete your Netflix account, you’ll need to cancel your Netflix membership. You can also delete profiles on your Netflix account.
If you have directly subscribed to Netflix, you can cancel your subscription through Netflix’s website. If you had subscribed from iTunes, you could can iPhone or an iPad.
Note: Deleting a profile on Netflix doesn’t delete your Netflix account, and you’ll still get billed even if you uninstall the app.
How to Cancel your Netflix Membership using a web browser
- Visit netflix.com and login to your account.
- Hover your cursor over your profile at the top right corner.
- Select Account from the dropdown menu.
- Under MEMBERSHIP & BILLING, click on Cancel Membership and confirm your decision.
If you have the DVD plan, click on Cancel your DVD plan and confirm cancellation.
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription using iTunes
If your Netflix billing is made through iTunes, follow these steps on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- At the top of your screen, tap on your Apple ID.
- A popup window appears, select View Apple ID.
- Now, tap on Subscriptions.
- You’ll see a list of active subscriptions, select Netflix.
- Tap on Cancel Subscription and tap on Confirm.
How to delete a profile on Netflix
Note: You cannot delete the main profile on your Netflix account.