It’s been a long time that social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter have been taking over the world, leaving others behind like MySpace. If you haven’t used MySpace for a long time and don’t want to anymore, you shall delete your MySpace account. Closing your account is a quick and easy process. Here’s how to do it.
Note: Deleting your MySpace account if irreversible. Make sure you really want to close your account before proceeding.
How do I delete my MySpace account
- Log in to your MySpace account.
- Click on the ⚙️ icon (settings) at the bottom left corner of the page.
- A dropdown menu appears, select Account.
- Now, click on Delete Account.
- Again, click on the Delete account button.
- Provide your reason for leaving MySpace and click on Delete my account.
- You will receive a confirmation email about your account deletion. Follow any given instructions on it.