Repositories on Github allows you to store all your project’s file and work on it in collaboration with other people by sharing the ownership. If you want to delete a Github repository, here’s what you should do.
- Visit github.com on any web browser.
- Login to your account using your email address/username and password.
- Click on your profile at the top right corner of the page.
- Select Your repositories from the dropdown menu.
- Now, select the repository you want to delete.
- Click on the Settings tab at the top of the page alongside Security and Insights.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on Delete this repository button.
- A confirmation popup will appear, type in as the given instructions and click on the I understand the consequences, delete this repository button.