If you wish to delete your Zelle account, you are at the right place.
As you already know, Zelle is an online digital payment system. It allows its registered users to send and receive money. Zelle is a fast, easy, and safe way to send and receive money with family, friends, and others you trust. The user can create their account, edit their account, upload images, send money using a debit card, and transfer or receive money. The users can send money to their Zelle account for further use.
Why is it a good idea to delete your Zelle account?
There are various reasons for closing your Zelle account. Among them, one of the main reasons is email spamming. If your reason for deleting your account is email spamming from the company, we recommend you mark the mail as spam. You can also unsubscribe from their newsletter. If your reasons are other than email spamming, look at the step-by-step guide on deleting your Zelle account.
What happens when you delete your Zelle account?
Deactivating your Zelle account means you will no longer be able to send or receive money with family, friends, and others. If you have any payment pending and you closed your profile before its posting, the payment will fail, and it will return to the Sender automatically.
How to delete your Zelle account?
Follow these steps to close your account through Website support:
- Go to the direct link of their contact page, https://www.zellepay.com/support/contact.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and fill out the form with details.
- Fill it with your registered name and email address.
- On the subject, type REQUEST TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- On the Description box, write your genuine reason to delete your Zelle account.
- Click on SEND MESSAGE to submit.
You can also contact the customer support team to delete your account. You can call the support team at 1-844-428-8542, seven days a week from 10 am – 10 pm ET, excluding Christmas Day, Thanksgiving, and New Year’s Day.
How to cancel your Zelle subscription?
You can cancel your Zelle subscription on your iPhone, iPad, Android devices, Mac computer, and Paypal. Once you have canceled your Zelle subscription, you will lose your trial content. You must cancel your subscription about 24 hours before the trial period ends.
How to cancel your Zelle Subscription on your iPhone?
- Open Settings, and tap on your name.
- Click on the Subscriptions tab.
- Next, click on Zelle (subscription) you want to review.
- Tap on Cancel.
How to cancel your Zelle Subscription on your Android phone?
- Open the Google Play Store and be sure you’re signed in to the right one.
- Click on the menu, and then click on “Subscriptions.”
- Choose the Zelle subscription, and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Follow the direction to finish it.
How to cancel your Zelle Subscription on PayPal?
- Go to the URL, www.papypal.com, and log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on Settings.
- From the menu, tap on payments, and click on Manage Automatic Payments.
- From the series of merchants, choose Zelle.
- A confirmation page will appear. Click on the Cancel Automatic Payment tab.
- Click on Done to complete the unsubscription.
We hope you were successful in deleting your Zelle account and also canceling its subscription.