BabyCenter is an information-based online web portal. It provides information about pregnancy, birth, conception, and early childhood development for mothers and mommies-to-be. This website allows its users to find information about children’s health, parenting, and expert advice about their health. This website also allows its users to sign up for the free weekly newsletter that guides the users through the pregnancy and child development process.
Why should you delete your BabyCenter account?
There is the various reason for closing your BabyCenter account. One of the main reasons is email spamming. If your reason for deleting your account is email spamming, we recommend you mark the mail as spam or unsubscribe from their newsletter. If your reasons are other than email spamming, look at the step-by-step guide on deleting your BabyCenter account.
What happens when you delete your BabyCenter account?
If you delete your account, your account and profile will be permanently removed. You cannot sign up again with the same username, and you cannot add that username to another account. Once deleted, your account cannot be reactivated. You will not be able to post or add a new baby on BabyCenter. And, you will not receive the weekly newsletter that guides you about pregnancy, birth, and child’s health and development.
How to delete your BabyCenter account?
It isn’t easy to close your BabyCenter account. There are two ways to cancel your BabyCenter account:
- Close your account by email
- Close your account by using their contact form
Delete your BabyCenter account by email
You can delete your BabyCenter account by sending an email to the respective company and requesting them to remove your account from their database.
1. Open your email account registered with BabyCenter, and click Compose.
2. Now, compose an email requesting them to delete your account and remove it from their database.
3. Enter the email address as [email protected]
4. On Subject, type “Request to Delete My Account.”
5. Now, click on the Send button to send.
If you wish to contact them by postal mail, their business address is BabyCenter, 163 Freelon Street, San Francisco, CA 94107.
Delete your BabyCenter account by using their contact form
You can also delete your account by filling the contact form. For this, firstly, you need to log in to their website www.babycenter.com. Follow these steps to close your BabyCenter account:
- Click on the direct link of the contact page of BabyCenter account, “https://www.babycenter.com/help-contactus.“
- On the Subject, choose CLOSE MY ACCOUNT.
- Type your name and email address linked to your account.
- In the text box, write your actual reason to close your account.
- Tick the reCAPTCHA to indicate that you are not a robot.
- To send your deletion request, click Submit.
It may take about 24 hours to 72 hours to process your account deletion request.
We hope you were successful in deleting your BabyCenter account.