Twoo is a great social media platform to find friends, chat, or even date. However, if you don’t want to use Twoo anymore, you might want to close your account. You can delete your Twoo account from both a web browser or from the mobile app. Here we will guide you through the steps to delete your Twoo account.
How to delete your Twoo account on the Mobile app
- Launch the Twoo app on your phone.
- Tap on the 🔔 icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap on your profile at the top right corner.
- Tap on the ⚙️ (settings) icon on the upper right corner.
- On the Settings page, select Account.
- Tap on Account Status.
- Tap on Delete your account. Your default browser will load up the account closure page.
- Select Delete account and tap Continue.
- Twoo will show the benefits of having Twoo Premium. Skip it by tapping on the Delete account link below the Start your free 3 day trial button.
- Choose a reason for closing your account and tap Continue.
How to close a Twoo account from a web browser
- Visit twoo.com and sign in to your account.
- Tap on the three-dot icon at the top right corner.
- Select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- In the Account section, click on the ✏️ icon at the top right corner.
- Click on Delete account.
- Select Delete account and click Continue.
- Click on the Delete account link at the bottom of the popup.
- Choose a reason for leaving Twoo and click Continue to confirm.