With the rise of various dating apps, the time has come where you shouldn’t be sticking to Tinder to discover your perfect match. In this article, we will guide you to delete your Tinder account from both your smartphone and computer.
How to delete my Tinder account on mobile?
- Open the Tinder app on your phone.
- Tap on the profile icon at the top right corner.
- Tap on SETTINGS.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Delete Account.
- Tap on Delete My Account at the bottom.
- Choose a reason for leaving Tinder or tap SKIP at the top right corner.
- Now, tap on Delete My Account to confirm.
How to close your Tinder account on desktop?
- Visit tinder.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile at the top left corner.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Delete Account.
- A popup will appear, select DELETE MY ACCOUNT.
- Again, click on DELETE MY ACCOUNT to confirm.
How to Hide Tinder profile?
You can hide your profile in Tinder if you don’t want other people to discover you. It might be helpful if you’re going to take a temporary break from Tinder and wish to return later.
The benefit of hiding your profile instead of deleting it is that all the matches you have found and the conversations you have made will be kept safe.
- Open Tinder App on your phone.
- Tap on profile icon at the upper right corner.
- Tap on the Settings icon.
- Swipe down and turn off “Show me on Tinder”.
Hiding your profile won’t let other people find you on Tinder. However, this won’t stop you from chatting with the current match.