Spotify is arguably the best music streaming platform. With millions of songs to listen to, you might have created lots of playlists to enjoy music depending upon your mood or choice. However, there might be some old playlists you don’t need anymore. Here we will guide you to delete your playlist on Spotify.
Note: You cannot delete playlists created by Spotify but you can stop following if you want.
How to delete your Spotify playlist on Mobile
- Launch the Spotify app on your phone.
- Tap on Your Library at the bottom.
- Tap and hold on the playlist you want to delete.
- Select Delete Playlist in the popup menu.
- Confirm by tapping on DELETE.