Shutterfly is a popular online picture storage service, which provides services and web hosting for everyone. However, if you want to leave Shutterfly for whatever reason, you might want to delete your account.
Unfortunately, there’s no option to close your account on the website, so you have to contact Shutterfly Support team to request for your account closure. Here’s how to delete your Shutterfly account in three different ways.
Note: Deleting your Shutterfly Account is permanent.
Chatting With Shutterfly Agent
- Visit shutterfly.com and sign in to your account.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click on Customer Support under the HELP section.
- Click on Get Support at the bottom right corner.
- A chat section will appear. Select Manage my account in the Area dropdown menu.
- Choose Something else on the Topic menu.
- Fill up the short questionnaire and click on Start Chatting.
- Now, an agent will connect to you. Explain that you want to close your account and the agent will help complete the process.
Emailing Shutterfly Customer Support
- Compose an email to email@example.com from the email address associated with your account.
- Keep your subject, “REQUEST FOR ACCOUNT DELETION”
- Explain that you want to close your account and send it.
- Shutterfly Customer Support will reply to you for the further procedures to delete your account.
Want to delete your Glassdoor account? Check out our article, here.
Calling Customer Support
You can also request to delete your account by directly calling Shutterfly Customer Support at (877) 284-9610. On weekdays they are open from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM PDT and on weekends: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM PDT.