Quora is a very popular platform for asking and answering questions. However, if you didn’t find it handy, you can delete the Quora account with the following simple steps.
To take a temporary break from Quora, you have the option to deactivate. Deactivate Quora Account
What Happens If I Delete Quora Account?
- All your content and profile will be permanently deleted from Quora, the public won’t be able to view it.
- Right after you delete your account it will be deactivated automatically.
- If you login to your account during the next 14 days of your account deletion, your account will be reactivated again, and your account deletion will be canceled.
Steps to Permanently Delete Quora Account
- Visit quora.com on any web browser.
- Login to your account if you haven’t.
- Click on your profile at the upper right corner of the page.
- A drop-down menu will appear, select Settings.
- Select Privacy from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Delete Account.
- Now, enter your password in the popup window, and click Done.
- Click on the Delete button at the bottom of the page.
- A confirmation popup will appear, click on Delete.
Note: Your account will be scheduled for deletion and will be permanently deleted on the 14th day. If you login to your account during this period, your account will be reactivated.
Close Quora account from Mobile App:
- Open the Quora app on your device.
- Tap on your profile at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select Settings at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- On the settings page, select Privacy.
- Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Delete Account.
- After that, a popup will show up, tap on Delete.
- Enter your password in the given field and tap on Done.