Glassdoor is a great platform for job seekers providing transparency with reviews on companies and salaries. However, if you want to leave Glassdoor for whatever reason, you might want to delete your account. Here’s how to do it.
Note: Deleting your Glassdoor account is permanent
How do I delete my Glassdoor account
- Visit glassdoor.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile at the top right corner.
- Select Account Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down and click on Close Account.
- A popup will appear, enter your password and click on Close Account.
Note: Once you delete your account, you won’t be able to have full access to reviews, interviews, and salaries. And all your content will be removed from the site.
Want to close your Groupon account? Check out our article, here.