LinkedIn is one of the most popular platforms that provide business and employment-oriented services. However, if you don’t want to use LinkedIn anymore, you might want to close your account. In this article, we will guide you to delete your LinkedIn account on both desktop and mobile.
How to delete your LinkedIn account from desktop?
- Visit linkedin.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile at the top right corner and select Settings & Privacy.
- Select Account Preferences from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Close Account.
- Select a reason for leaving LinkedIn.
- Scroll down and click on Next.
- Now, enter your password and click on Close account to confirm.
How to delete my LinkedIn account on mobile?
- Open the LinkedIn app on your phone.
- Tap on your profile at the top left corner.
- Tap on Settings.
- On the Settings page, select Account preferences.
- Scroll down to Account Management section and tap on Close account.
- Tap on Continue.
- Select a reason for leaving LinkedIn and tap on Next.
- Now, type in your password and tap Done to confirm.