Sometimes we have blank pages in our document. Do you have any unnecessary blank pages in Word? Follow the steps below to delete a blank page in Word.
Steps to Delete Blank page in Word
It is the most basic solution for removing the unwanted blank page in your word document.
- Navigate to the unwanted blank page in your Word document.
- Now, click on the bottom of the blank page. Make sure to click as near as possible to the bottom of the page.
- After that, keep on pressing the Backspace key until the blank page is deleted.
- Go to the View tab at the top of the app window.
- Click on the Navigation Pane check box. It’s in the Show section at the top.
- Now, click on your targeted blank page.
- Keep on pressing the Delete key on your keyboard until the blank page is removed.
- Navigate to the Layout tab at the top of the app window.
- Now, click on the Margins drop-down menu.
- Select Custom Margins from the drop-down menu. It is at the end of the list.
- A dialog box will appear on your screen, click on the Layout tab.
- Select the New page option from the Section start drop-down menu.
- At last, click on OK.
If all of the above did not delete the blank page on your document, then you can try using the paragraph marks.
- Paraghp symbol will help you detect what’s on your page by showing the paragraph marks and formatting symbols. Look on to the blank page and see if there are any paragraph symbols on it. If yes, then select the symbols and start deleting them. y doing this, you will also be eliminating the blank page.
- If you have a blank page in the middle of your document, then it may be because of a manual page break. Enable the paragraph marks, and you will see the page break. After that, select and delete it
To Enable Paragraph Marks
- Go to the Home tab if you aren’t.
- Click on the ¶ icon. It’s in the Paragraph section.