Do you need to cancel subscriptions on iPhone? Or you don’t want to get charged after the trial period? Then here is the step by step guide to cancel the subscriptions.
Steps to cancel subscriptions on iPhone and iPad
Cancellation using iTunes & App Store
- Open the Settings app from the iPhone or iPad.
- On the Settings page, Scroll down and tap on iTunes & App Store.
- You will see your Apple ID on the top of the page, tap on it.
- A popup will appear on your screen. Select the option View Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID password, Face ID, or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Tap on Subscriptions, which you will find it on the bottom of the page.
- You will see a list of your subscriptions on the page. Choose the subscription you want to cancel.
- And then, tap on the Cancel Subscription on the bottom of the page.
- At last, a prompt will emerge on your screen for the confirmation of subscription cancellation. Select Confirm.
Stop subscriptions on iPhone using Settings
- Go to the Settings app from your iOS device.
- Tap on your name and select Subscriptions.
- Find the Subscription you want to cancel and tap on it.
- Select the option Cancel Subscription and confirm it.
How to Cancel Subscriptions on iTunes?
If you don’t have an Apple device, you can end subscriptions using the iTunes app from PC.
- Open the iTunes app on your PC. (Log in with your Apple ID if not already logged in)
- Click on the option Account on the top bar menu and select View My Account.
- Enter your password to proceed further.
- Select the option Mange in the Subscriptions subheading.
- Now, find the subscription that you want to cancel and then click on edit.
- Finally, click Cancel Subscription.
Cancel or change subscriptions on Mac
- Open the App Store app from the menu. You can find this in your Finder under the “Applications”.
- Select the option Store from the top bar menu and select View My Account.
- In the account information page, scroll down and click Manage next to Subscriptions.
- Now click on the subscription you want to cancel and click edit.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
Can’t find the service you want to cancel?
If you don’t find the service you want to cancel in subscription list, it may be because:
- The subscription may be billed via another company. For example, if you’re going to cancel Netflix subscription, you need to cancel via Netflix if you are not paying with iTunes.
- You’ve subscribed with another Apple ID. So if you’ve multiple Apple accounts, check all of them.
- Your family has shared the subscription with you. A Family Sharing organizer can’t manage subscriptions for other family members.